Earrings are another way of adding some excitement to your fashion. However, most are on-trend but don’t even work on your style. Here are some factors to help you get the right pair.
Match Your Bone Structure To Your Earrings
For small, fine bone structure, choose earrings that are thin, fine, flat, and delicate. For medium, opt for medium size and weight earrings, while for large, you can carry off heavy, chunky earrings.
The more traditional the office, the more conventional the earring you should wear. Avoid large earrings if you are working in fields like law and finance.
Choose Earrings In Tune With Your Personality
- Romantic types – choose earrings with curvy and rounded details.
- City chic types – go for earrings with straight edges and rectangular, square, triangular shapes.
- The artsy types – some dangles suits you best.
- Classic types – mall hoops, button earrings in silver and gold, diamond studs work.
- Natural types – you can wear simple and small, so you barely notice them.
If you have warm undertones in your skin, that means you are an autumn or spring, and golds and copper metals work best. If you have blue or pink undertones, opt for silver and pewter to make you look fabulous.
Swarovski’s Online OUTLET offers great savings on an exclusive selection
Swarovski’s passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewelry and accessory brand. It maintains the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world. Visit Swarovski.com for special discounts and free standard shipping.