Men’s cardinal rules of wearing a suit is so important. Getting things right when wearing a suit is so crucial and to violate any of these rules are not acceptable. So for any formal occasions, you have in the future, remember this list, and you will be one of the slickest guys anyone can be noticed about in the room.
- Do not button the bottom button of your suit jacket
- The top button of your shirt should always be buttoned
- Your shirt cuffs should not go over your hands
- Your jacket should fit perfectly
- Your pants should also fit too
- Belt and shoes should match
- Make sure that your shoes complement the color of your suit
- Ensure that your socks cover your legs
- The tie should end at or before your belt
- Waistcoats should also finish at your belt
- Your tie knot should be a fair size
- Your tie must be darker than your shirt
- Make sure you cut the thread on the pockets and vents when you buy it
- If you’re wearing braces, avoid wearing a belt
Expand Your Horizons with HONOR Magic4 Lite
Honor magic 4 Lite sporting with 6.81 inch FHD screen1 and a screen-to-body ratio of up to 94%², you can now see, and do more. With a dynamically adjusted refresh rate of up to 90Hz, and a touch sampling rate3 of 180Hz, immerse yourself in a smooth experience. Featuring 66W HONOR SuperCharge, 90Hz Screen Refresh Rate, 6nm Power-Efficient Snapdragon, HONOR RAM Turbo, 64MP Quad Camera, 4800mAh Large Battery. For more details and special offer, visit hihonor.com/uk today.
AngelAugust 30, 2020 at 8:06 am
Your blog is quite interesting and informative at the same time. Keep it up!
vreyro linomitOctober 31, 2020 at 8:00 am
Woh I like your articles, saved to my bookmarks! .